Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wrote something..read something.. reflections at a different age..


My dear god is now my greatest love. .
As my friend put once.. “I saw the tirulalai deivam with my eyes that will be eaten by earth. Why do you lament? You are able to see him with your inner eyes. What greatness would these eyes behold which transfers his form to my soul for a fraction of second while you get overwhelmed by your inner devotion towards him”. 
Now that's a different matter , some nice words spoken to calm me for a while.
Sometimes life’s longing  opens fresh wounds.. 
few days back I was asking my dear kannan some queries.. kanna.. 

Tell me a way to die when  the   heart is still beating,
 A way to endure a long life devoid of love..
I let my love roam along the wind,
Carrying the fragrance of my heart, lord and spreading your message all along..

While now I remember the words by Khalil Gibran.. 
How true are his predictions.. the prophet of his soul..

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.
..... But if in your fear you would seek only love’s peace and love’s pleasure,
Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love’s threshing-floor,
Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
The prophet..By Khalil Gibran.

I remember reading his works where he was in and out of love several ,times truthful to every one of them at that particular time.. That’s why all his love letters make an interesting read. ..

Yes.. laughter from the whole of heart.. and tears from the deepest caverns..
Is anyone immune to love.. If so let them take another birth to  feel the passion..

And to what I had written...

Submissions of a weary soul..

HE planted desire and took away the pleasure
To fall in love and lose forever
A joyous heart, he replaced with sorrow.
HIS coldness still piercing my marrow.
A man of ego, I confront my dear GOD
I refuse to enliven the joy of his world
A mere speck, I know in this universe vast..
Of what use is my grit, anger and my fast.
To me HE is my all and myself to HIM
A world for my individual GOD, One for one!


And I remembered a pasuram by thirumazhisai azhwar...which reflects these thoughts.(.God longs for a lost soul as a lover longs for his lost love?   Ohh.Do I make God  appear too menial?)

þýÈ¡¸ ¿¡¨Ç§Â ¡¸ þɢȢÐ
¿¢ýÈ¡¸ ¿¢ýÉÕû ±ý À¡Ä§¾- ¿ýÈ¡¸
¿¡Ûý¨É «ýȢ¢§Äý ¸ñ¼¡ö ¿¡Ã½§É!
¿£¦Âý¨É «ýÈ¢ þ¨Ä.

¾¢ÕÁÆ¢¨º ¬úÅ¡÷.
                                   


Today, or tomorrow, or a few days ahead
Days to come by even when  I am dead
To grace my soul , the day still awaits..
To accommodate me throw open thy gates
My lord ,devoid of your love  I am naught
And you the same, devoid of my thought.!(2388)

Thirumazhisai azhwar..

No comments:

Post a Comment