Monday, December 6, 2010

Open the gate...

Don't close the doors upon me..
There's a separate world for both of us, I agree
The squeaking low and the closing slow
I fear, unnoticed does the worlds separate and go.

Don't close the doors upon me..
let there be some niceties to barter free
Happiness to share and words strengthening the soul
collective prayers and a hand to correct when foul

Don't close the world  with a door..
For it brings remorse and bitterness against each other
Let a ray of light pass and shadows dance
For our dear God doesn't give life a second chance...

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I am Dr pankaj shukla !
    I followed u to your blogspot ! I am pleasently surprised by your poetic lines .. !
    I too am no photographer ! I am a dermatologist and click images in order to be doing something different than seeing patients and planning papers for publication in journals ... !

    ReplyDelete