Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rays... of hope..


photo courtesy sri raam kalingarayar...
















I better myself each passing day.
Today is different from yesterday
Tomorrow will usher with greater hope..
A fortress of ice, I’ve built around..
Tis reassuring, till the coldness prevails..
Your warmth, your rays may melt them all
Who knows, I may start liking the grass..



Your love is like carrying
Loads of grains on my shoulders..
I couldn’t convince that I am more happy
‘cos my shoulder hurts less
As the grains are lost on the way..


Some words  of passion flow with ease
Some words do hold the mirror to my heart..
For those deep words which fail to come..
They send other words on their behalf
And all along , my heart does cry..
“Wait, Hush! He does listen to them all..



On the day of reckoning
I  hide  a coin from His sight..
‘I couldn’t use this all the while
Please lord, Do let me play again’..


4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful poetry, a pleasure to read.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these lines:

    Some words of passion flow with ease
    Some words do hold the mirror to my heart..
    For those deep words which fail to come..
    They send other words on their behalf
    And all along , my heart does cry..
    “Wait, Hush! He does listen to them all..

    But, what I don't understand is: Why would you hide a coin from His sight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading the title somehow I thought there would be something else in the content..
    But reading down the line, ohhh there you go…
    Hope of playing again? Oops…I didn’t get you fully I guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nri girl and deeps...

    hmmm.. life's queries are strange.. and have no answers..
    but as a blogger i do have some responsibilities..
    shouldn't be this much blurred isn't it?
    maybe the coin doesn't belong to me..but he did give me once..

    ReplyDelete